You’ve probably wondered if marine safe sun protection products work? After reading this piece, You would choose safe sea lotion above any other type of sun or jell protection.
Summer is here! It’s time for family picnics, poolside celebrations, and beach days. Spending time in the sun with your family is a terrific way to strengthen bonds, improve mood, and receive some much-needed vitamin D without the risk of getting sunburned or stung by jellyfish or other marine creatures.
Safe Sea Sunscreen which includes Jellyfish Sting Protection was created to defend against the stinging mechanism used by most jellyfish, sea nettles, sea lice, and coral. It contains special ingredients that stop the stinging process from working, keeping you safe. Jellyfish and other sea stingers are growing more widespread domestically and overseas, but Safe Sea can help take the sting out of any unexpected contact!. Safe Sea is certified as Marine Friendly and has the “friends of the sea” badge
Safe sea lotion has proprietary chemicals that stop the stinging mechanism from working, keeping you safe. Apply Safe Sea Anti-Jellyfish Sting Lotion to protect yourself from many aquatic species. Both UVA and UVB rays are effectively blocked by it.
What kind of protection does safe sea lotion provide?
Safe Sea sunscreen has been clinically proven to protect against a wide range of stinging marine life. Marine stingers are found in over 13,000 species in the water, and over 200 million beachgoers across the world are exposed to them each year. Every year, more than a million individuals are stung by sea lice, sea nettles, and other marine stingers throughout the US coastline. After application, the safe sea is extremely waterproof, lasting up to 80 minutes. There are no harsh parabens in the product.
SPF values of safe sea products.
Safe Sea is available as a standalone protective cream for divers and surfers, as well as a sunscreen with a variety of Sun Protection Factors (SPF) including:
- Safe Sea Jellyfish Protective Lotion.
- SPF 40 Spray with Jellyfish Protection.
- SPF 50 kids with Jellyfish Protection.
- SPF 50 with Jellyfish Protection.
The safe sea is available in 118ml (4 fl oz) bottles or travel tubes that comply with aviation restrictions. One product usually includes enough lotion for four full head-to-toe applications, and one application lasts roughly 80 minutes when swimming or diving in and out of the water.
I believe the qualities of safe sea products should have already impressed you, but to convince you and avoid confusion, let’s look at the advantages of safe sea products over any other conventional sunscreens.
The big disadvantage of regular sunscreen products.
Although it is indisputable that sunscreen and sunblock lotions can help prevent sunburn and skin damage, there are certain disadvantages to using them.
- The majority of sunscreen lotions are ineffective against UVA rays.
- UVA Protection Isn’t Evaluated by SPF.
- Chemically, several active ingredients in sunscreen lotions are unstable.
- Some sunscreen lotion ingredients are toxic.
How to use safe sea for best results.
No one can say that jellyfish are attractive, but their tentacles contain hundreds of stinging cells that are triggered when they come into touch with prey or human skin. Even if they don’t kill you, the stings will undoubtedly give you plenty of pain.
Do you want to know how to use safe sea products correctly? The simple guide including steps are as follows:
NOTE: Sunscreens are for use on the skin only. Follow all directions on the product package. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- 30 minutes before sun exposure, liberally apply sunscreen to all exposed skin. Use 1 ounce (30 grams) to cover your entire body as a general rule. After swimming, sweating, drying off with a towel, or if the sunscreen has worn off, reapply it. If you’re going to be outside for an extended amount of time, reapply sunscreen every 2 hours. If you’re using a lip balm, make sure you just use it on your lips.
- The flammability of the spray form is a concern. If you’re using the spray, don’t smoke while applying it, and don’t use or store it near heat or an open flame.
- When applying sunscreen to the face, take care not to get it in your eyes. If you get sunscreen in your eyes, wash them out completely with water.
- Use with caution or prevent inflamed skin.
- If your child is under the age of six months, don’t apply sunscreen unless your doctor tells you to. When outdoors, infants should keep out of the sun and wear protective clothes (hats, long sleeves/pants).
Seek medical help right away if you get a bad sunburn or suspect you might have a significant medical concern.
How safe sea protects from jellyfish, sea lice and swimmers itch.
Safe Sea is made up of copyrighted chemicals that protect you against jellyfish stings in a variety of ways:
- Chemical stoppers lower the pressure in the jellyfish’s stinging cells, preventing the stings from being fired.
- The stinging cells are inactivated in multiple biochemical areas by Safe Sea lotion. It lowers the internal osmotic pressure in the nematocyst capsule by lowering tentacle skin attachments, simulating jellyfish self-recognition, blocking stinging cell activation, and interfering with the cellular signal.
In less scientific words:
- The slippery nature of the Safe Sea lotion makes it harder for the stinging tentacles to hold.
- Chemicals in the lotion prevent the stinging process from taking place.
- The chemical stoppers lower the pressure in the jellyfish’s stinging cells, preventing the stings from being fired.
Safe sea is a wonderful product and not just any regular sun protection product, it is a one-of-a-kind anti jellyfish sting lotion!
Safe sea protects your skin from harmful UVA/UVB sun rays, sea lice, swimmers itch, and other sea stingers.
UV radiation is directly harmful to the skin and has been connected with the development of common skin cancers. Sunscreen decreases the risk of both melanoma and nonmelanoma skin cancer, according to high-quality research. As a result, you should think about photoprotection techniques including avoiding midday sun, seeking shade, and wearing protective clothing, as well as applying sunscreen if you can’t prevent sun exposure. According to studies, doctors suggest that persons over the age of 6 months apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30, and safe sea lotion is just what you need.
Now that it’s established that the safe sea is both marine and waterproof! Apply sunscreen liberally to all exposed parts 30 minutes before venturing near the open water for maximum protection.
We’ve gone through the benefits of the product to keep you safe while taking it, but keep this in mind.
- Take particular care of arm and leg covering.
- Safe Sea lotion should be used under the bathing suit if the water is infested with Sea Lice.
- Jellyfish may be hazardous to your health. This product is not an advise for you to swim in jellyfish-infested water, nor is it a guarantee that you will not get stung.
- If you are stung, do not use Safe Sea as a remedy; instead, seek medical help.
Now is the time to grab your safe sea product and travel out to the open sea for some much-needed relaxation.