It’s the perfect weekend for a swim or surf at the beach. You get everything packed into the car and head down to the water. There’s just one problem. The sea is littered with the annoying blobs known as jellyfish.
One of the major advantages of living in Europe is that we don’t have the jellyfish that they do Down under in Australia. The box jellyfish has caused more than 60 deaths in Australia and has one of the nasties stings in the ocean.
That’s not saying that the European jellyfish aren’t without malice. The Portuguese Man’O’War is known for being aggressive and delivering a vicious sting. These jellyfish are also known as bluebottles in some places in the world for their color and shape.
The most common jellyfish in Europe are not lethal or aggressive but will swarm a beach in the hundreds. If you are not adequately protected, you might be in for a bad time. If you are surfing or scuba diving a wet suit will offer you great protection against the jellyfish on your body.
To protect your face from jellyfish stings, or your body if you are swimming you will need something that was scientifically designed to protect you from the sun and jellyfish stings. That’s Safe Sea Lotion!
Safe Sea Lotion protects you from harmful sun rays and painful jellyfish stings. It is ideal for the whole family and should be part of your pre-beach ritual. Grab some today and throw it in the beach bag so the next time you are ready for a splash you’re not left unprotected.
- Anti-Jellyfish Lotion – SPF 50$17.00
- Anti-Jellyfish Lotion Only SPF 0$15.00
- Anti-Jellyfish Lotion – SPF 50 KIDS$17.00
- Safe Sea Box – SPF 50 Kids – Bulk (12 Pcs)Product on sale
- Anti-Jellyfish Lotion – SPF 40$16.00
- Anti-Jellyfish Lotion – Safe Sea SPF 15$15.00
- Anti-Jellyfish Lotion – SPF 40 SPRAY$17.00
- Safe Sea Anti-jellyfish Sting Protective Lotion | SPF50+ | Jellyfish & Sea Lice Prevention Sunscreen$17.50
- Anti-Jellyfish Lotion – SPF 40 | X 2 UNITS | SALE$28.00